29/09/12

The Story Behind xyraMakeup - Interview for LookSoup

Vi aggiorno sulle recenti affiliazioni e collaborazioni del blog xyraMakeup. La scorsa settimana sono stata invitata dallo staff di LookSoup, un nuovo sito aggregatore di moda made in U.S.A. a rispondere ad alcune loro domande sui temi "moda e bellezza", un'intervista dedicata al blog e alla mia esperienza da blogger. Ci tenevo a condividerla con voi, augurandovi un buon fine settimana!

One month has passed since the launch of LookSoup and we would like to use that opportunity to say Thank You! Thank you for your support for the project and for the mission be believe in. We will continue supporting and promoting the ambitious and resourceful people spreading the Good style.

To celebrate this occasion we would like to promote the stories of You. We are asking you to share the stories behind you and your blog/website. We will publish the best stories through a series of articles in fashion related websites and journals, including LookSoup of course. The best stories would be published in the comming weeks/months. 
Sincerely

LookSoup team 

The story behind xyraMakeup - interview for LookSoup

Hello LookSoup Team! Thank you so much for thinking of my blog. I am happy to answer your questions by talking a little about me...


- Why and how did you start blogging?
I start to blogging about 2 years ago, I like so much makeup and cosmetics, and I wish to share my experiences with another persons so as to facilitate others in their choice of products.I have often participated in a forum dedicated to beauty in general, where I met lots of people who saw the opinions of a few products before buying. They want to know if those products could be tailored to their needs.Obviously "review" is a subjective thing, but it can actually help in choosing a product.
It is useful to compare different experiences. It is useful to look at the pictures and tips to use the product.It is helpful to have advice on matching colors.It is useful to talk about cosmetic ingredients.Internet it is a very important thing today for have information at your fingertips. Get free advice quickly and easily.
So I thought ... why not help the people in this research encompassing all my knowledge in a blog?So I decided to start blogging.

- Your one favorite/weirdest experience or story with blogging

The best thing about being a blogger is to know that people appreciate what you write.But not only in a positive way, there's also the possibility that others are in disagreement about a review. Well! In the world there's a wonderful thing: freedom of thought! it's really nice to communicate, to consider other opinions, respect for others. I had the opportunity to speak on the blog with nice people and friendly. it's great when they follow my blog! it's amazing when you expect me to post new reviews.

What are you aiming for? What do you want to Achieve by blogging?

I recently started to publish articles where I don't speak only of makeup, I talk about fashion, health and beauty tips. I'd like to make the blog useful for everyone, not only for girls but also for boys or for men and women seeking information about health fashion and beauty. With the blog I would like to create a textbook for everyone, and I would like it to become a meeting point for fans.I wish I had many more visits and many more members, not only from Italy but from all over the world.

- Your opinion on the fashion of today and where is it heading?

I think fashion is freedom of expression. Fashion is to express your mood, your style. Although in recent years the show biz has imposed a stereotype of beauty focuses on perfection, I think, finally, things are changing. What's perfection?"Perfection" does'nt exist, beauty is harmony, sensuality, personality. I think it should be this fashion.There are clothes really original and cute. But even for clothing beauty is subjective. Can't please all the same things! it is impossible! Unfortunately, teenagers often are afraid to choose their own style, and then copy the others, they all look alike, so the best robe and original becomes mundane and repetitive.
A word to the next fashion collections? versatility! Pieces that can be combined in different ways and completely change style. We need simple clothes that can be converted into elegant. And models that exploit both forms of thin people that people with a few pounds more. If fashion is you, you can go out of style? :)

- What kind of place would you like to be LookSoup?
I think LookSoup fully complies with the idea of ​​creating a meeting place for lovers of fashion.it is easier to use and very quick to share photos of other fashion sites. I really hope it goes on like this and many other participants! I'll be there for sure!

Best regard!
Staff xyraMakeup

11 commenti:

  1. Anche l'intervista in inglese:
    xyra all over the world!!! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this post is
    amazing, great written and come with almost all
    significant infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .
    My homepage :: Work at home

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you for your positive feedback! I'm happy to visit your homepage!
      Don't you forget to back to see me soon! :)
      xxx
      Staff xyraMakeup

      Elimina
  3. First of all I want to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Many thanks!
    My website - maverick money makers

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm a beauty blogger, so I test the cosmetics after write my reviews. I don't understand what kind of topics are in your blog. If you want many tips tell me more about it.

      Elimina
  4. Excellent blog right here! Also your site so much up fast!

    What web host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate link on your host?
    I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol
    Here is my web page - huazone.net

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you! You are so kind! If you can help I can tell you that for drawing my blog I use "blogger".

      see you soon here!

      Staff xyraMakeup

      Elimina
  5. You really make it appear so easy together with
    your presentation however I to find this matter to be actually one thing that I feel I would never understand.
    It sort of feels too complex and extremely extensive for me.
    I'm looking ahead on your subsequent post, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!
    Take a look at my web-site under the skin

    RispondiElimina
  6. That is really attention-grabbing, You're an excessively professional blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for searching for more of your great post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks

    My homepage ... http://www.fanpunt.nl/blogs/3538/5372/comparing-advice-of-ultimate-dem
    my web page :: Occupyedmonton.org

    RispondiElimina
  7. Thanks designed for sharing such a nice idea,
    article is good, thats why i have read it completely

    My blog; 激安ロレックスコピー

    RispondiElimina

E tu che ne pensi? Lascia un commento!
Per tutte le tue domande, suggerimenti, consigli, o per condividere il link del tuo sito visita la sezione xyraMakeup - il Forum! :)


and ... what do you think about this topic? Leave here your comment!
For all your questions or to share the url of your website, please visit the FORUM's page! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...